Re: [Healeys] AM Radio

To: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AM Radio
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:56:12 +0100
Tom,
If you can find the make and type number of the radio (usually on the
back or top of the metal housing) it is very likely that it will show
results on Google.
Some time ago I did the same for an old Philips car radio and an antique
Marconiphone V2 radio. The results were  astonishing, especially for the
latter.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL