Re: [Healeys] 100

To: "gene stigen" <gstigen@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:23:50 -0500
Hello Gene,

Your engine number having the M suffix has nothing to do with the engine
being to Le Mans specs. The M seems to simply be the suffix indicating it
was assembled at the Morris engines plant as opposed to the Austin engine
plant which has no suffix.

While at it, can you please send me the rest of the particulars regarding
your car; colours exterior and interior, and your personal data, address,
etc. I'd like to add your information to the Hundred Registry.

many thanks

Rich Chrysler
North American Hundred Registrar