Re: [Healeys] Blowing out brake/clutch lines

To: Daniel and Diane White <dwhite4949@wowway.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Blowing out brake/clutch lines
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:06:16 -0800
I would fit another cap on the reservoir with an air nipple, then use a pump
or compressor to pressurize the system. Open all valves. BTW great way to
bleed the system after refill. Open valves one at a time form farthest away,
right rear wheel, Be sure to refill with fluid before it all blows out on
the refill side of the equation.

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR