[Healeys] Healeys Return to Bonneville Videos

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Healeys] Healeys Return to Bonneville Videos
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:11:32 EST
Here's the links to two little videos I shot for the Healeys Return to
Bonneville team. I am in the process of putting together a documentary on the
whole event, I have close to twenty hours of source video, but thought I
would put these out there just to give you a little preview of what went on.
As  I say at the end of the descriptions of the videos, more to follow ...
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qLtN78VGE&feature=channel_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qLtN78VGE&feature=channel)