[Healeys] BJ8 dash

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 dash
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:58:18 -0800
Yes, it is for a BJ8 dash. Its not in terrible shape. The PO refinished it but
to a low luster. I was planning to sand it down to the veneer and dip into
some kind of high gloss finish. I saw in the reference post that they POURED
it on. Sounds messy. I want to keep the original cause the last part of the
VIN is crayoned onto the back meaning it is factory original. I will check out
the enviro stuff mentioned. I didn't mean to hijack this thread as it was not
my question but it was timeley for me.
Thanks all
Rich Kahn