[Healeys] Wiper blades and dipper switch BJ8

To: Ahealey Ahealey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Wiper blades and dipper switch BJ8
From: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:35:06 -0500
Hello Folks,

   Thanks to all for the help with the odometer knob.

More questions:

1. I bought some new wiper arms and blades. On a BJ8 do they park on the right
or the left looking from the drivers seat. Mine is a right hand drive if that
makes any difference. My shafts move the blades from right to left looking
from the drivers seat. It seems obvious that they would park on the right but
it puts them high up on the glass not low like the pictures I have seen.

2. Is the late BJ8 dipper switch small and mounted on the top of the bracket.
I also have a bigger dip switch that mounts behind the bracket so the wires
aren't seen. I am told that is an earlier version. If it is mounted on the top
of the bracket than the wires would show?
Right?

Many thanks

Wes Keyes
York, Maine

PS I am nearly done with this nightmare. I hope to post a bunch of pictures on
the web and ask for you pros to comment on the correctness of assembly.