Re: [Healeys] apparel suggestions wanted

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca, healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] apparel suggestions wanted
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:18:50 -0500
My wife doesn't care so much about messing up her hair as its whipping
around in the wind and stinging her face.  No matter what she does, some
strands come loose and get her.  I saw one woman stuffing her hair into
one of those leather flying caps that even had the goggles and kidded my
wife about getting a get-up like that.  She wasn't impressed.
In cooler weather she wears a jacket that has a hood that can be tied
around her hear, which does the job.  It looks kind of silly though and
would not work when it is hot.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Charlie

robertduquette@sympatico.ca wrote:
> Hi!
>

> My wife and daughter have been opting out of rides in the convertibles for a
> number of years now as it messes their hair.
>

> My wife has shown a renewed interest with the arrival of the 100, but I'm
> wondering what kind of head gear the ladies ( young and more mature ) wear to
> protect their hairdoos from the breeze?
>

> Please don't suggest putting the hood up!!!  :)
>

> Thanks in advance!
>

> Robert Duquette
> Ottawa ON Canada
> 1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
> 1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
> 1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
>
> You are subscribed as mgcharlie@comcast.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]