Re: [Healeys] Classic Collectables Company -

To: <57healey@gmail.com>, <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Classic Collectables Company -
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:18:48 +0000
Thanks to all who replied. I talked to Lynn yesterday and he told me that he
has next to no parts left, a couple of rocker panels, that's all. The person
fabricating most of the parts for him is unable to work at present due to
medical issues and likely will not be able to do so in the forseeable future.

I, too like the quality of the parts he produced.

Jean Caron