Re: [Healeys] [Saloon-lovers] Austin Healy info request

To: saloons@jag-lovers.org
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Saloon-lovers] Austin Healy info request
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:22:21 -0800
Hi Tom,

Lots of Healey guys on both lists.    Sign up on the Healey list just
like Saloon-Lovers, you will be in very good company.
The HBN7 is an early 3000 when they first moved up to the larger
engine.  A 3000 MK II.  A 2 seater is a plus.  Jump on this one or I
will.
It will be great to have you on the Healey list.

Rob

This is the killer Healey site: