Re: [Healeys] Clark W. Grizwalt owned a Healey

To: <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Clark W. Grizwalt owned a Healey
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:25:07 -0500
Yep, the Wally World one.  It is early on somewhere around the St Louis stop
and where she puts her head in Clark's lap, then gets stuck under the steering
wheel- just before that.

John- Yes, Christie Brinkley!!!!!!  She must have known he owned a Healey!!

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

> From: gbrierton@hotmail.com
> To: stmiller96@hotmail.com
> CC: healeys@autox.team.net