Re: [Healeys] Healeys] the wrong side of the road

To: <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys] the wrong side of the road
From: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:27:40 +0000
Blame the french !!! they had to be different I believe Napoleon started it.
They also had to be different with their yellow headlights (they could see who
was a foreigner!)

I believe we Brits drive on the left all stemmed from riding a horse and most
people being right handed would ride on the left of the track so they could
battle with their sword in their right hand.

so you yanks copied the french!

Andy