Re: [Healeys] 3000 Jamaican?

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3000 Jamaican?
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:32:15 -0800
A fiberglass "Jamaican" body was built by Fiberfab back in the '70s.  They
had kits for TR3, TR4, TR6, TR250, Austin Healey or MGA.  The design was
along the lines of a Datsun 240.  They provided the body.  You provided the
chassis and running gear.  They had offices in Bridgeville, PA, and
Milpitas, CA.  There was one for sale this year at Healey Rendezvous in
Jackson, CA.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031