Re: [Healeys] Reno Red - revisit

To: Wwycoffbn7@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Reno Red - revisit
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:15:14 -0800
Or one could paint their car any color they like, drive it for
fun and enjoyment as a hobby and show the car at a British car field meet
with people's choice voting.
I understand building a to concourse level, but there are many on the list
who just want to drive a really cool car customized by color and such to
meet their own taste. I wanted to paint my car the correct red, mainly
because I know the car is red, but I am color blind so needed an assist.
cheers,
just keep the bright side up

--
I Erbs