Re: [Healeys] Left is right

To: <editorgary@aol.com>, <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Left is right
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:50:46 +0000
Several years ago, a political party in Quebec known as the Rhinoceros party
had made a promise that, if elected, they would introduce driving on the left
side. As good politicians do, they were going to introduce it in stages, cars
first, then a month later trucks and buses............they di not get
elected.

Jean Caron

> From: Editorgary@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:29:05 -0500
> To: healey.nut@gmail.com; Editorgary@aol.com
> CC: healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Left is right
>
> In a message dated 11/29/09 8:23:18 PM, healey.nut@gmail.com writes:
>

> > The reason Britain, Japan and, at one time, Sweden drive on the left is
> > because they are maritime nations; their economy was based on the sea.
When