Re: [Healeys] rear wheel movement

To: "wpollock@inbox" <wpollock@inbox.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rear wheel movement
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 08:55:02 +0100
This movement, play is caused by the differential and is perfectly normal.
Play is usually measured at the drive shaft flange with both wheels on
the ground and on many British cars appearantly you should get worried
if you can turn this flange for more than 90:. I prefer a lot less.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL