Re: [Healeys] harbor freight jacks

To: ynotink@msn.com, healey.nut@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] harbor freight jacks
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:31:56 EST
That's like apologizing in advance for farting in an elevator.

The discussion has moved--as it usually does--from the original  subject
(quality of a jack, tool, etc) to the political and philosophical  and since I
am not interested in learning everyone's opinion on geopolitics and
geoeconomics I have simply been deleting posts on the subject.

Eventually the parade will pass, the float will turn the corner and be out
of sight and we'll be on to the next topic to discuss, then morph into
something else as we seem to like to do.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 12/8/2009 1:44:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,