Re: [Healeys] english parts.com

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>, healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] english parts.com
From: John H <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:13:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I,

they are a great resource for us in Atlanta because we can walk in.  They have
supplied us for over 20 years.  They ship anywhere.

They are a Moss dealer...one of the largest and their pricing reflects it too.

They know their stuff and stand behind it.

NFI - just a very happy customer.

John Homonek
Atlanta AHCA - AHC USA
1959 BN7 and 1974 Jensen Healey