[Healeys] Fwd: For Joe Armor

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: For Joe Armor
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 03:53:24 +1100
Geez I hate these iPhone things.
I was just trying to draft a funny email to Joe, because I met one of
his beat mate's sons tonight.
And then my phone sent it...
Before I was finished.
Anyway Joe. Merry Christmas. And you too Patrick.
The point was - these young kids still hold Healeys in absolute awe!
Night all.
Chris.
www.myaustinhealey.com.

Sent from my iPhone