[Healeys] FW: BJ8 Trunk Restoration

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: BJ8 Trunk Restoration
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:16:53 -0500
From: haywoodone@hotmail.com
To: buhler@memphisassociates.com; healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Healeys] BJ8 Trunk Restoration
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:15:40 -0500

Jon,

I have pictures of my boot floor, frame extensions, and rear hoop replacement
as well as original unmolested (except by rust that is) shots with most of the
proper fittings in view.  I will send them in several attachments as I can
only send out maybe 5 or 6 at a time from Hotmail.  They should give you a
good idea of what should be done.

George Haywood,
'65 bj8