Re: [Healeys] Blue Armacord set for BN2

To: "T+ B Willig" <willig@wtnet.de>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Blue Armacord set for BN2
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:22:24 -0500
I have bought and installed one red, three blue and two black Armacord sets
for customers' Hundreds from Heritage Upholstery and Trim, so far over the
last few years and have been happy with all of them. I will point out that I
find it's worth it to have them trim the battery compartment lid as it can
be a fussy and exacting item to fit properly. In fact when doing the full
interior I also have them trim the seats, armrest, parcel tray and the
gearbox cover on BN1's. The balance comes as excellent kits and always
results in an excellent and first class job.

Rich Chrysler