Re: [Healeys] Earthquakes and Lifts

To: healey.nut@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Earthquakes and Lifts
From: wilkmanracing@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:21:50 -0500
I've thought about the same sort of anchoring, except the idea of using guy
wires didn't occur to me.  Of course the problem with anchoring the wires to
the ground is that they would require a considerable distance of available
space around the car.  The wires would also interfere with movement around the
car.  What about extending the wires upward and anchoring them to ceiling
joists?

Bill Wilkman
BT7