Re: [Healeys] Distributors

To: Healey Lista <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Distributors
From: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:34:00 +0100
I would check the drive gear in the block. The gear that is driven by
the cam shaft and in turn drives the housing or adaptor for the
distributor. This gear can be positioned at any angle but only one is
right. Check the worhshop manual for the correct position.

Magnus Karlsson
Sweden
www.concourshealeys.com