Re: [Healeys] shelley jack with ebay item number

To: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] shelley jack with ebay item number
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:21:22 -0500
Wouldn't fit my 66 E-Type.  The original E jack is a rachet-type, "fan" looking
with a small square piece on top that mates with the smaller square piece on
the car.

tom

---- andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys

ebay item number : 230415824548

Anyone know what this jack is off? the seller seems to think its for the bj's
but I thought they had a strengthening collar and not a gusset (this looks
more like an e-type with the gusset, but the wrong pad on top?)

Silly thing is I have one identical to this!

cheers Andy

You are subscribed as tomfelts@windstream.net