Re: [Healeys] Gas and ethanol

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gas and ethanol
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 20:07:06 -0500
You know, I was reading that last night too and it got me thinking that over
the years how many
times my cars have just sat over the winter months with no running
attention.   They have always
seemed to start up and run just fine when started in March or April.    I
will probably go out and
give each car a bounce and shake to try and keep the fluid from separating
but I will not loose any
sleep over this seemingly new phenomenon, or should I say,  sales pitch from
my buddies at Moss.
Thanks guys but I'll  just pick up a bottle of Heat at the local store and
call it done.  I don't think
I need to probe my  tank and worry about fuel separation right now.

Did you see the adds on the next page?  Products to keep all of this from
happening. Last couple of years it was  Zddp now here we go with the
separation boogy.    What's next,  the quality of air in our tires?   Oh
man.

And if worse comes to worse just drain out the old and in with the new.

Mark