[Healeys] Original Lucas Girling Servo service kit

To: Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Original Lucas Girling Servo service kit
From: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 12:35:02 +0100
Listers,
Cleaning out my garage I came across a brand new "Lucas Girling Servo Kit SP
2228-3", originally purchased for the overhaul of my BJ8 servo. I discovered
(too late) that the servo was in such a poor condition that I had to
purchase a brand new one, hence this surplus "K292/1 Service Kit", according
to the instruction leaflet.
I intend to offer the unit on eBay, but before doing so I want to give you
guys a chance. In case you're interested please let me know within the next
day or so. Pictures of the complete set and its box are available.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432