Re: [Healeys] Chuck Key--No Healey content

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Chuck Key--No Healey content
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:25:11 -0500
Michael, I have had pretty good success at buying parts for old equipment at
the Sears website (http://www.sears.com).  The way it's laid out doesn't
always make it very easy to find what you need, but with a little
persistence I have always eventually navigated to where I needed to be.
Go to the site, select TOOLS > BENCH AND STATIONARY POWER TOOLS > DRILL
PRESSES  and you should find the 15" drill press.  You can search on CHUCK
KEY and find several different types.
If all else fails, there is a CUSTOMER SERVICE option that will lead you to
an 800 telephone number.

Good luck!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666