Re: [Healeys] Clutch Alignment Tools - AH100

To: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Clutch Alignment Tools - AH100
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 06:26:32 -0500
John,

If I was going to make a set, I'd make them like yours.  The only other
dimension I'd need would be the length of the pilot.

There's a firm (http://www.clutchtools.com) that sells them for $10 and
their catalog incorrectly lists the same tool for all big Healeys.  I
thought it might be helpful to see if they have the tools with the
correct dimensions for the BN1 and BN2. Their tools are splined, so
that's the reason for my questions.

Cheers,

Bob