[Healeys] License plates for state of Texas info my MD state (YOM)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] License plates for state of Texas info my MD state (YOM)
From: Pete Groh <pete_groh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:14:45 -0800 (PST)
I set up as a vendor at auto flea market selling keys for British cars. In
Maryland, your can register license plates the same year as your car. I came
across this information about Texas license plates, and put in a request for
letters/numbers AH 3000.
http://www.myplates.com/Design

bWebre sorry,
but that combination is not available. Not to fear, here are a few creative
alternatives to try:b

Any one on the list?

On my own British cars, have a
dealership plates for the year 63b on the BJ7 and a 65b on my TR4.

Kind
regards,
Pete Groh (KeyGuy) Ellicott City MD USA