[Healeys] Used Blue Seat Covers Needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Used Blue Seat Covers Needed
From: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:48:09 -0600
Hi gang,
Been a long time since I have been able to work on the BN7. The car has been
off the road for about a year now. I finally got my tranny repaired. YEAH! I
stripped the interior and I am now ready for tranny install.

Anyone have a used set of blue seat covers that are not split that they want
to sell? Mine have split.

The car is rough and I dont want to install new covers until the complete
resto years down the road. Oh and I'll need foams as well. I don't care if
they are slouchy as long as they are not crumbling. These are crumbling like
bran muffins.

Cheers,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA