Re: [Healeys] License plates for state of Texas info my MD,

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] License plates for state of Texas info my MD,
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:23:06 -0600
Aw--New Bern.  I have visited there a few times and it is truly a wonderful
little town.  If it wasn't so far from a larger city, I would seriously
consider living there.

---- BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com> wrote:

Tom, if you use that term anywhere around here, people will know what you
mean.....
There was a rollerskating rink that opened up here a few years ago, and to
counter "Havenot" it was named the Have-a-lot Skating Rink.  It went out of
business within a year!

If anyone is wondering why I live here and not in a garden spot (really) like
New Bern, it's because it has one thing that other places around here didn't:
a 10-minute commute to work.

Steve