Re: [Healeys] Hub nuts

To: Peter Linn <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hub nuts
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:14:48 +0800
On the five stud axle, one side is RH thread, the other is LH thread,
I forgot which is which.

A good tool if you don't have a proper socket is to use a very large
adjustable spanner to grip opposing flats at 90 deg to the nut, and
then use a smaller adjustable to grip the large handle and twist -
this works VERY well.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan