Re: [Healeys] Tanner BJ8

To: <healey100m@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tanner BJ8
From: Dan <jobu53@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:25:21 -0700
With the buyers commision he paid $70,400, still a loser if Tanner did all the
work he advertised and only receives about $60k. Also, the 67 BJ8 done by
Healey Lane of Oregon that sold for $66k is another loser. He does good work.
I have to admit, it appears the bottom has fallen out of the market, at least
for Healeys. Keep in mind a lot of people have cancelled their plans to attend
the auctions. Russo Steele still won't let owners near their cars to assess
the damage. One of the owners of Hagerty Ins is here to help assess the damage
their company is going to have to pay for. There's still 3 Big Healeys to go!

Dan Serrao
1963 BJ7
Fountain Hills, AZ

People who don't read the newspaper are uninformed, those who read the
newspaper are misinformed........ Mark Twain