Re: [Healeys] FW: BT7 heat shield drawing

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: BT7 heat shield drawing
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 14:32:00 -0800
It will be interesting to see the third drawing. The one that is posted on
John's site already has some small differences from the dimensions Bob
Haskell had supplied me. Bob's dimensions have the holes in line down the
length of the shield, which is similar to what I found in the BJ8 panels.
The more reference material we have, the more accurate we can make these
drawings.

Cheers,
Greg