Re: [Healeys] seat foam - BN1

To: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] seat foam - BN1
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:36:07 -0500
I always have new foams installed in the seats I get built up at Heritage
Upholstery & Trim, and I believe they get them from BCS. However, I still
get them to have the relief holes drilled into the undersides of the middle
cushion portion. In addition extra wadding and building up around the
bolsters (as original) is required for the best fit and finish. There is on
the spot final sewing required on the outer ears of the Hundred and
Longbridge 100/Six series seats to finish the piping and hidem strip. That's
why I always have the professionals (Heritage) do them for best results.

Rich Chrysler