Re: [Healeys] A question of grammer

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A question of grammer
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:27:16 EST
I apologize to Greg Lemon for apparently taking him to task for the report
on the auction. Rather I was questioning why Anon had chosen to poke fun at
what Greg wrote. What Greg wrote was perfectly correct and easily
understandable, and I also saw no reason why it needed to be questioned. My
error was
in not excerpting the entire exchange. But I do take to heart the note that
ad hominen attacks have no place on this forum, regardless of whether
they're accurate or not. We're here to discuss Healeys, not one another.
Best
Gary