[Healeys] BN-1 transmission

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN-1 transmission
From: Bob Memler <rpmengr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:21:41 -0500
Dear all:

I am in the process of rebuilding my 3-speed BN-1 transmission. I say I
am but I have a crackerjack mechanic doing the work and I pay the bills
(I also get to watch for free).
So far we have found the following that need replaced that are not
readily available thru the normal suppliers so I need some help.
We need one tapered pin on the clutch fork and the overdrive pump cam.
Also, is there anyone that can accurately check and repair if necessary
the brass shift forks.
Bob Memler '54 BN-1