Re: [Healeys] State Farm Insurance

To: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] State Farm Insurance
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:31:06 +0800
Interesting, my experience with State Farm on my Healey is the exact
opposite.  Always paid my bills without complaint (only ever had one
claim though).  Sine State Farm does 50% of the business in CA, my
guess is it all depends who handles your case.  My agent has always
been awesome.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan