Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:46:48 -0800
Patrick,
I would love to be a buyer of the car, but all I have is this cashier's
check drawn on the Left Bank of the Mississippi for for $300,000.  Could you
cash it and send me the difference back?  Then ship the car when you get a
chance.

Rick

:-) Yes I understand that you are writing an article about the pitfalls of
selling on line, but after Ron's comment I just could not resist.