[Healeys] update on the restoration of 6722

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] update on the restoration of 6722
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:43:57 -0800
We got the dash out of the car today and half of the bolts/screws holding
the heater unit to the inside firewall. 3 of four fenders have are no rust
free and repaired. rear of both rocker panels have been repaired. left front
fender has had rust cut off and the new panel is almost fitted. Right side
door has had the rust cut off from the bottom and the panel is being fitted.
Interior is now exterior (its been stripped down to bare metal). New
interior has been ordered. (blue with white piping) Still have a few small
patches rusted spots on interior floor area around rear wheel arch and in
boot floor under the battery tray.

Have aquired good paint codes for the Healey over ivory white.

Windscreen is off, all lights and most of the bright work has been removed.
Any trick in removing the side chrome spears?
Radiator is hanging on by 2 bolts.

Hope to have her off to get the paint stripped off by mid month.

Thanks to all who have offered advice and encouragement so far.
Hope to have her ready for the Eugene event, end of June,
cheers

--
Ira Erbs
1960 BT7 6722