Re: [Healeys] Top bows for a BT7

To: "Bob Abbott" <thehealeyguy@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Top bows for a BT7
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:48:28 -0500
Bob,

None of them should fit in the boot. The BT7 top with header bar and bows
assembly folds fairly flat and stows behind the rear seat panel, the legs
exposed sitting along the left and right wheel arch quarter panel top.
Excellent photos of all series top bows is in the front portion of the
current Moss catologue. There's a whole procedure in how to stow the top and
bows in the original owners handbook. You can purchase repro copies of that
on ebay.

Rich Chrysler