[Healeys] very late friday funny but well worth it

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] very late friday funny but well worth it
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 14:34:58 -0500
The other day I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and of course I have been married for
20+ years..
We were chatting  about our relationships and decided to thrill our men by
Wearing a black leather bra & bodice, stiletto heels, and a mask over just
Our eyes.  We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went:

My engaged friend:
"The other night my boyfriend came over and found me wearing a black
Leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and whispered,  'You
Are the woman of my dreams.  I love you..'  Then we made love all night
Long."

The mistress:
"Me too! I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather
Bodice, heels and mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the
Raincoat he didn't say a word.  He just took me into his arms, and we had
Wild explosive sex all night. "

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black
Stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes..   As soon as he came in the
Door and saw me, he said.

"What's for dinner, Batman?"