Re: [Healeys] List experience Putzke's FAHRSPASS Bilstein

To: "James Sailer" <bj8Healey@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List experience Putzke's FAHRSPASS Bilstein
From: "gary brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:34:25 -0500
I have had front tube shocks on my BJ8 for over 15 years.  Anyone who rides
with me or drives my car super-complements the handling and wants to know what
I've done to the car.  The set-up is not Putzke's; it was done years and years
ago.  Allen Hendrix (Hendrixwirewheel.com) did the replacements just last
year.
GaryB