[Healeys] Russo Steele Action

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Russo Steele Action
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:12:05 -0800
Yesterday, I visited my Healey at the painter/restorer where they build hot
rods and restore classics in Reno. They had four cars at the action in
Scotsdale where the tent blow away. They showed me the damage to two of their
cars. They were lucky, only minor body damage to the bodies. Not so with the
paint. Cables scrapped over the finish and canvas burns all over. Others cars
sustained cables and heavy buckles smashing into glass and bodies and some
ripped apart. It was an act of God and not insurable in many cases.
Rich Kahn