Re: [Healeys] Tool Kit Photo

To: p_cquinn@tpg.com.au, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tool Kit Photo
From: bighealey3k@aim.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:08:35 -0500
Patrick,  I found this picture on Ebay.co.uk and it has expired but has a very
good picture that can be magnified.  It is half way down the page.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUSTIN-HEALEY-TOOL-KIT_W0QQitemZ330391090407QQcmdZViewI
temQQimsxq20100101?IMSfp=TL100101018002r22830

It doesn't say what model of Healey it is for.  Give it a try.

Larry
'67 BJ8