[Healeys] BJ7 Top and interior.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 Top and interior.
From: Frank Edwards <logical2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:18:35 +0000
Hello;

I am restoring my BJ7.  What color should the trim (weatherstripping) around
the doors be?  I'm doing the car with a navy blue interior.  Please correct me
if I'm wrong.  One piece starts on the fender and goes up the windshield post.
The other piece starts at the top of the door in the front and goes out onto
the quarter panel in the rear.  What is the correct color for these two
pieces?

Does anyone have written instructions for replacing the top?  I'd like to get
a hold of a copy.

Under the seat runners there are two "packing pieces".  Do these go on top of
the carpet or under it?  I have some 3/8" plexiglass that I was going to make
them out of.  Anyone see a problem with that?

The car will never be a show winner but I am trying to make it appear as
original as possible.

Thanks for your help.

1962  BJ7

1961  Bugeye