Re: [Healeys] I Hope EditorGary Has a Secret Stash

To: healeyrick@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] I Hope EditorGary Has a Secret Stash
From: dwflagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:58:11 -0500
Rick,

Check out eBay item #280460143163. $269.98 for a soft cover copy of
Clausager's "The Original Austin-Healey"!! Midlifeclassiccarbooks has a
new copy (the other one is used) for a mere $249.00. Are there really
people out there who pay this much?? Guess I should have Christies (?)
auction my hard copy starting at a mil!!

Doug

> Wow, $250 BIn for the Restoration Guide
> http://tinyurl.com/Gary-s-401K   Hope
> he's got a secret stash of these.  Maybe time for a new printing?
>
> Rick
>

> Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
Small Business Tools
Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your
business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=S20_OnIZMLKbT2uTy8-SxAAAJ1B-9ttc3k1I_21D8YCzT29EAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMQAAAAA=