Re: [Healeys] PayPal

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] PayPal
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcongleton@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:49:52 -0500
EBay forces sellers to use them because they own PayPal, and make money from
the sale and by holding it on deposit, like a bank.

One other bit of advice for using PayPal as a buyer is to use your credit
card for payment - not automatic bank transfer, which PayPal has set its
default to do. You can find "other payment method" or such in the fine
print, check it and then use your back up credit card account for payment.
The advantage is you then have your credit card company in the act for
normal buyer's protection, and are not just relying on PayPal and eBay.

FWIW
Dallas