Re: [Healeys] List experience - other tube shock conversion?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List experience - other tube shock conversion?
From: gene stigen <gstigen@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:54:06 -0800
I've used Koni frts for my BJ7 for many years. Don't think they are available
anymore,bought a spare set of shocks back in the '70's , still in the trunk of
my '76 BJ8. Got mounting brackets from '67 that was in a fire. Plan to put
them on this summer. Good thing about Konis is that they are adjustable.
Geno