Re: [Healeys] BJ7 top and dash support

To: "Frank Edwards" <logical2@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ7 top and dash support
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:25:34 -0500
Hello Frank,

There will be a mounting hole just to the right of the steering column (LHD
car) and along the bottom of the dash, to the immediate left of the
instrument illumination slide switch, where a mounting screw will come up
through the bottom edge and through the hole in the end of the dash support,
to take a flat, lock and nut on the inside of the dash.

The anchor tabs for the top cantilever springs come off the edge of the
inner sill as shown in this picture.

Rich Chrysler