Re: [Healeys] MGC/3000 Heads the Same?

To: "'Richard Ewald'" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, <tomleavy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] MGC/3000 Heads the Same?
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:54:32 -0000
A bit harsh? Let's move on.
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Richard Ewald
Sent: 12 March 2010 15:44
To: tomleavy@comcast.net
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net

While Ed can be cantankerous at times in this case I agree with him 100%.
To post a question that directly refers to something found on line and then
not include a link is (lazy/dumb/rude/stupid)(Pick one or all).
Then to use the excuse that he had already downloaded, and as the author of
the OP had no more need for the URL is a silly excuse.  Of course the author
of the OP had no more need for it, but what about all of us out here?  He
ass-sumes that all of us have downloaded it, or that we have nothing better
to do with our time that to go search for it.  I for one don't have that
kind of extra time.  I am guessing that Ed and a whole lot of other people
don't either.
$.02
Rick

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:18 AM, <tomleavy@comcast.net> wrote:

> Ed-
> Your nasty comments and snide remarks are not appreciated by anyone on the
> list. Nobody who makes the mistake of looking at your posts find anything
of
> value. Instead, you continuously go after folks who are trying to
accomplish
> something productive.
>

> You contribute nothing to this list but useless diatribe. You get a name
> change once in a while when you shot your mouth off so much that you get
> kicked off the list, but unfortunately, you always come slithering back.
Do